Check out Wei Xiong's blog for the other day's camwhore photos! Lol he's such a funny guy. Really interesting blog. Ignore the photo of me and Tim though, hahahaha. The wonders of photoshop eh :p
So today I was supposed to meet the rest at 12pm, but it turned out that I couldn't wake up. Good thing Shiyou called, goodness knows when I would have slept until! Haha BOTH of us overslept. Had lunch at Richmond, and headed to a kitchenware shop after lunch. It was so weird cos it was ironically us guys who were all excited about the stuff in the shop. Lol. So we headed to Victoria Gardens and walked around, waiting for Grace, who went into a coma and was uncontactable. Lol not exactly a coma, but nearly :p Check out what I bought, hahaha.
We walked over to Ikea after Grace came, and spent a good couple of hours there! I loove walking around Ikea. Can never get bored of that place! I'll always find something interesting to buy everytime I go there. Still remember the first week when we got here and daddy had the car, we must have been to Ikea 4 days out of the whole week! And oh saw this dustbin that looked just like the Mac dustbin (the one on the dock :p)! I was comtemplating for so loong, cos my apartment's not that big and I don't need so many dustbins! Well if I DID buy that dustbin it'll be so precious that I won't wanna dirty it, so I won't throw anything in there. Lol kinda cool eh, a wastepaper basket as a decorative object! So in the end all I bought was a cutlery set so that people won't have to keep bringing their own when they come over. Plus a rack for the cutlery and a small pan. They didn't have the strawberry-scented tealights, and the rosemary plant =( Boo. Well I'm sure there's a next time! So anyway the whole point of going to Ikea was to get her highness Shiyou's bookshelf, which is why she asked along 3 of us guys! Well actually Tim and Kern were enough :p Birch, beech or black brown! Hahaa and her highness took quite some time to choose her colour. And goodness that Billy bookcase was so darn heavy! And to think we took TRAMMED all the way back home! Not a direct tram mind you, we had to take 3 trams cos the Swanston St one stopped at Queensberry St! The box itself was just over 2m long, and weighed at least 40kg! Looked as if we were carrying around a coffin on our shoulders, lol. Never mind, it's worth the effort, I'm sure our kindness will pay back. When I get back to Melbourne, I've got faith that a coffee machine will somehow magically appear and Shiyou can make us nice latte everyday =p Cos she is going to attend the Lavazza barista course too, specially for us :pDinner was at Colin's house. Quite a large spread, impressive how he managed to cook for so many people!
I went to Safeway earlier in the week to buy quite a fair bit of groceries, thinking that I would have quite a lot of home-cooked meals before flying home. Turns out I was wrong. My carton of milk isn't even opened yet, and I've got a whole lot of chicken wings, and vegetables. And lots more that I haven't included in here. Lol. Feel so wasteful. I'll see how that goes, cos we're going over to Grace's house tomorrow to have another cook-out session! Yipeee! I'm looking forward to Kern's Ti-rum-misu! But before that, I'm heading to the market in the morning at 8am!! Yes 8am! To buy stuff for mummy. Man my body clock is majorly screwed up already, hahaha. The last time I had to leave the house at 8am was so long ago! I mean the time that I'm getting up is the time that I turned in on Thursday morning! Alright time to go sleep now, don't wanna oversleep again tmr! Goodnight all =)
No comments:
Post a Comment