And another wave of assignments are over. Phewww. I can't imagine the next one man. Got 4 assignments due on 8 Oct after the spring break! Including a 50% global politics essay. Gosh.. God help me.
Yesterday was a really tiring day, cos I worked late into the night with HSY (hehe) to complete our ATA assignment! So I only slept for 4.5 hours. And then was out the whole day in school and Smith St shopping, followed by Sanee's dinner.
Somehow I always feel like skipping lectures, but it never happens. Lol. It was really really difficult to get up, and at 7.45am! But the more I start to consider, the less I wanna skip cos if not I'll be lost. And so ya, it never happens. Not unlike what some of you think, that I'm super excited and look forward to going for classes. My attendance record is perfect but I hate going for classes just as much as you do!
September is the month of great birthdays! All awesome people are born in September! Muahhaha! Surprised Jansen 2 nights ago, and had Sanne's birthday dinner just now. It was really good, nice venue and good food.
No point bringing my camera, there were already 3 DLRS there, lol. Plus I'm only using kit lens. Ahhh Alvin poisoned me, now I feel like getting new lenses! Prime 50mm and a wide angle one!
So anyway the drama started when we got home. And I opened the door to find this :D

I was like WOWW!! Hahaa anyway to cut the long long story short the rest of them came of out hiding over to my room. Which was in a MESS. I had no idea at all about this coffee machine, so it totally got caught me by surprise. I think I'm really really blur and I desperately need to do something about it, lol. I didn't realise that my house keys went missing for the whole day. They didn't even have to steal my keys, I just left them behind somewhere absent-mindly. How convenient, and of all times right -.- Lol and I should have sensed something amiss when a huge group came to College Square. When did Alvin and Roy EVER come to CS?!!But anyway, thanks everyone for the gift! ULU5 & 31 and all the other random people! I really appreciate it! It must have cost quite a fair bit though :S Thanks as well to Diane and Tim who went to buy it! And sorry I was moody yesterday too, I feel quite bad, heh. I wanted to go home to sleep cos I was dead tired, but Tim and Kern insisted that I went to town with them! Yesss so my room could be broken into.
Lol I'll post photos soon of the very first cup of latte I make.




1 comment:
haha nice photo of debs at the end. and yea.. about me going to CS, i was just along for the ride. got my new camera, thought i'll walk along to see if i can take some shot until they told me they were suprising u. lol. and no, i did not poison u. i just opened up a whole new world to you! =P
Post a Comment