Sunday, October 12, 2008

It started out as a feeling

I'm having a terrible cold today and it's really bugging me. And my dustbin is full of tissue paper :S

Well anyway this weekend was a great one! I'm feeling a little guilt from not getting any work done, lol. Yesterday was a totally random unplanned day at Chapel St. with Shiyou, and lunch at a really nice cafe, St Ali's.
Today was the church album recording, which was nice :) The songs are awesome! But gotta wait several months before the album is released though. And then we went to Ikea for lunch and walk around a bit. Ikea's one place I'll never get sick of, haha. Every time I'll find something to get. Bought a new lamp for my desk today.

And on a random note, the photos look bad after I upload them to blogger. It's like the colour becomes washed out and slightly faded.

Anyway these photos were taken when we went to Mount Dandenongs. It was the Tesselaar Tulip Festival, which explains all the tulips. A really pretty sight! Though it might sound strange coming froma guy, haha.

No comments: