Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh happy day

Ah yes! 3 papers over, just left with one more essay to do over the weekend. So anyone with lots of knowledge of the post-Kyoto protocol agreement, come come and share them with me.
I'm glad that my papers are finally over. Especially BPA, it's such a b.s. subject! My ordeal with BPA is finally OVER! (I hope so at least) My brain can rest from all that cramming. I'd rather do essays than cram!
Had lunch today after BPA with mummy and sis at De Grave's. As I type this they've probably just touched down Singapore. Well my turn is in 2 weeks :) I've gotta pack up my stuff and vacate the room, grr so troublesome!

Hmm Scott likes to use the word 'flippin' so I was bored and decided to look it up on my trusty apple dictionary:
flipping |ˈflipi ng | |flɪpɪŋ| |ˈflɪpɪŋ|
adjective [ attrib. ] informal chiefly Brit.
used for emphasis or to express mild annoyance : are you out of your flipping mind?
Totally random.

Today's post title is such cos I found a nice song :) And it was sung by Mr Jason Mraz! :) I remember singing this song a long long time ago back in choir, heh. It's a song from Sister Act.

Anyway while studying at Frank Tate today, we spotted 2 martians:

Boo...Macs make great studying buddies! (hmm or distractions?)

I'm getting quite lazy to blog, which explains the lack of updates. Well my post today is rather long cos once I'm done with this, I've got to resume reading my journal articles and researching for my essay ):

Must start coming up with a list of things to do next week! :)

No comments: