Sunday, December 7, 2008

The waking up is the hardest part

Yesterday was a shopandspendalot and eatalot day. Not good!
Hahaa but it was really fun though.
Lunch at Carl's Junior, dinner at Din Tai Fung and ice-cream at Tom's Palette :) Lol almost felt like dying when I went with some family friends to Ice Cream Chefs and Blk 85 for supper, so I just watched them eat.

The B&J Chunk Fest was quite erm.. not as nice as expected. It was drizzling and the grounds were muddy. And the ice-cream queue was terribly long. We must have spent less than 15 mins there. Ice-cream craving was settled after dinner at Tom's Palette. Highly recommended by Jeth. Yum yum!

confused? :S


I'm starting my internship in 2 days, and I don't really know how I feel about it. It'll be a cool experience working in an audit firm, and it beats slacking 3 months off at home doing nothing productive. But i foresee a lot of OT and boring audit work. Then again, that's what I'm gonna do after I graduate right, haha. Intern pay isn't fantastic too. Well shall see how it goes. Hope I can make it for summer urbs despite all that OT :S

Meanwhile I'm keeping myself occupied by watching shows and reading Wild at Heart.

Take care everyone and have an awesome fun-filled holiday!

No comments: