Monday, January 12, 2009

Bad news never had good timing

Confused. Rather apt word to describe myself right now.

The weekend's over and it's time for another work week :( With work gonna be like this after I graduate, I wish I could be a uni student forever! Assignments, essays and studying for exams don't seem like such a bad thing after all actually. I know that sounds sick but there's actually some truth to it. Uni days might actually be the best and most memorable years of my life. First year has gone by so quickly, and I'm certain the remaining 2 will be even faster :S

I'm starting on a new engagement tomorrow. Started off with a property company, then a Swiss private bank. This time it's a retail company, Royal Copenhagen. The next 2 weeks are gonna be very hectic cos there's lots of work to be done and the team's tiny! And... The client only opens at 10am, so we can only start at 10am. Sounds good right, work starting at 10am. But I still gotta fulfil my 8 hours a day.
5 more weeks to go!

Time for me to get my precious sleep.

No comments: