Hmm I shall update once in a while with random stuff =)
Studying is badd. It drives people mad. Hahaha check it out man, it rhymes too. Lol I'm gonna post one of the hundreds of photos taken while we were mugging together. Macs are so fun! I chose this photo for obvious reasons. I look the most normal, hahaha. See how the rest have gone crazy :p I still haven't lost my sanity yet.
3 papers down and 1 more to go! Thank God for getting me through the week. And for the wonderful friends He's blessed me with to go through the crap together. You know I love you, XOXO! :p For now I'm taking a short break from studying. Yay going to DFO tomorrow! Or later today rather. Retail therapy! It'll boost my studying efficiency by a gazillion times (hopefully!), totally worth the opportunity cost.
1 comment:
hello my brother from another mother =)
you amuse me a lot by the way. the opportunity cost thingy is funny. and awwww. i feel so loved by the friends bit!
xoxo
Post a Comment