The weekend was great, need to get down to doing my work! Ahh! Basically didn't do any work at all! But it was great fun, with an awesome breakfast on Saturday, marketing at Footscray, and yummy dinner with LOTS of lard, lol. Woke up quite late on Sunday, and kinda had a surprise visit, hehe. The sermon was a little different from usual, it was called "Thank God You're Here". I don't watch the game show on TV, but the one they did at church was so funny! Haha. Dinner was with my cousins and it was very yummy too! I think my weekend was mostly centred around food, lol. Yay Jason Mraz concert tomorrow, so excited! According to Wikipedia:
"Mraz is also an avocado farmer in California. He is a raw foodist, meaning he only eats uncooked and unprocessed foods."
Lol strange eh. Doesn't matter anyway, cos his music rocks!
Some pictures taken using my phone:
I had poached eggs with smoked salmon, sauteed spinach, hollandaise sauce, lemon and dill. Fantastic! Look at the egg yolk below!





No comments:
Post a Comment