It's my first proper post in 2 weeks. Getting lazier and lazier to update, heh. If I stop updating and the blog just dies off you know why.
UL last night was officially the first one I went for. And I must say it was quite awesome. I took back a lot, and there's still stuff that I need to seek God's direction for. Preparing food was quite fun too, hehe.
Oh and I bought a nice O.C. poster at the poster sale yesterday too. Heh I miss that show! It's been more than a year since it ended =(
Today was quite a good day. A normal Thursday with 4 lectures. JUST that, I slept through like half of BPA. It's so incredibly boring! =S Apparently according to some people I was actually SNORING, and they didn't even wake me up! Aiyoh what kind of friends!
Well anyway dinner was quite nice too, and Fel brought along Freddo's gelato! It's open again people! But still it's closed 3 days a week until the end of August, heh. And ya, I must complain that I always end up doing the washing up after dinner somehow! =S Lol. Last night too! So anway after dinner we went to Il Dolce Freddo to get more gelato!! Haha! Yeah and we took a walk to IMAX and climbed onto the wall where the 5 of us lay down and were suppposed to emo there. Lol. Clearly didn't work out cos we ended up talking nonsense! And I was freezing my socks off too! Haha after that we went over to the playground to re-live our childhood. It was quite a lot of fun we had there!
Some random pics from the last 2 weeks
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment